During this time giving can continue through several formats:
1. Checks can be sent to Bethel United Pentecostal Church, P.O. Box 1749, Bethel, AK 99559
2. If you have an Alaska USA account, you can transfer funds to Bethel United Pentecostal Church, Account no. 1208205 checking. If you transfer anything other than tithes, please sent a note to our officer manager at 907-545-3520. That way you will be given credit accordingly. Otherwise, it will be credited as tithe. If it’s a transfer, your name shows up on the transfer and the amount will be credited to you. So you can receive a receipt at the end of the year, please text your address to our office manager.
3. If you have access to Bill Pay at your bank, you can have checks sent directly to the address listed above.
4. You also can click the Donate button and give through PAYPAL.
Thank you ahead of time for your giving.
Scriptures on Tithes and Offering.
- For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21 (KJV)
- Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:8-10(KJV)